As many of you may have heard, we unfortunately decided to postpone the hackathon in early March. This decision was made due to public health concerns with the spread of COVID-19, and news of community spread cases in San Francisco and cases in Alameda County. We did not take this decision lightly, and our priority was ensuring the health of all students, mentors, and their families and not putting anyone at risk. As this situation has continued to develop, ANova’s events committee and executive board has decided to postpone ANova Hacks until spring 2021. We plan on hosting the event in March 2021, and all the funds and resources planned for ANova Hacks 2020 will be used for this new hackathon. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you all for your understanding and continued support!