Hello Berkeley Hyperloop supporters!
Thanks again for continuing to help our student engineering team!
Our crowdfunding campaign ends October 31, in 16 days.
Every gift makes a difference by helping to fund the components we need to build our levitating pod, including industrial magnets, welding and manufacturing equipment, carbon fiber, and sensors and electronics.
Crowdfunding & Design Updates:
1. We have added a new $10 backer reward: The Official Berkeley Hyperloop Sticker! Everyone who pledges $10 at this tier will receive a 2” x 3.5” sticker with the Berkeley Hyperloop logo!
2. Our Acceleration and Braking team has been working diligently at the Berkeley Hyperloop build space at the Richmond Field Station. They added an attachment for the levitation rig to test the old braking arrays as we prepare our new pod for the SpaceX Competition this summer.
3. We also wanted to announce a campaign stretch goal! If we can raise $5,000, then:
- $25 or $35 pledges will be upgraded to 2 tickets
- $50 pledges will be upgraded to 2 laser-cut coasters
- $100 pledges will have posters signed by the team engineers
We would highly appreciate if you continued to share our crowdfunding page with friends and colleagues interested in helping Berkeley students build the future of transportation:
From all of us here at Berkeley Hyperloop, thank you for helping us to build our new pod! Stay tuned for more updates in the next 2 weeks.
The Berkeley Hyperloop Team